Monday, November 26, 2007

Yarn for sale or trade


yarn_for_sale 076
Originally uploaded by soapquiltknit
I've just loaded some yarns onto my stash for sale or trade page. If you're not on ravelry and you're interested in some yarn, let me know what you're looking for. I have Noro and sock yarn and recycled silk and sock yarn (KP sock garden geranium, and tap dancing) and wool gatto. Also KP Sierra and spinnaker. And some Fire Ant Ranch singles.

Here is a link:
http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/iso-and-destashing/42458/1-25

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

I'll head over to Ravelry in a bit. Would the Noro happen to be Silk Garden? I saw brooklytweed's scarf that inspired knitterguy's Norovember scarf, and while I have resisted the lure of Noro, it may be time to reconsider...

12/01/2007 12:44 PM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

Me again. The Noro is lovely, and it's definitely the right color, but it's not, alas, what I **need** right now, so I guess that my Noroginity will remain intact awhile longer.

12/01/2007 12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home